The Seattle Design Festival is a volunteer-powered organization and we appreciate your help to make the festival a success! We will have 70+ volunteer opportunities to help produce and document the 100+ events and installations of the Festival. Sign up to help with Block Party install day logistics, staff the Block Party pavilion, marketing support* and more!
Sign up to receive our Enews here. We’ll post future open calls for volunteers here!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
– Create a more livable Seattle through this shared vision, demonstration and celebration
– Build a stronger and more cohesive Seattle design community
– Educate the public about how design directly affects their lives and communities
– Rub elbows with professionals, leaders and students in the design world
– Contribute to and influence events that support cutting edge work
– Learn more about design
– Attend gatherings with other passionate design professionals
The best reason to volunteer is having fun and knowing that you’ve had a positive and influential effect upon the city you love to live in and on the design movement!